 Robotics / 13294
Re: 2 motors, different speeds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 15:10:12 GMT

I have a whole article on this very subject:

The Straight and Narrow
http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/a/network/2000/05/22/LegoMindstorms.html

Regards,
Jonathan

Tony Cha wrote:

I have two motors set to the same power levels, but one is always going
slightly faster than the other.  I've tried it at different power levels
but still the same result.  Am I expecting too much for them to go at
the exact same speeds?  Or am I overlooking something simple?

Thanks.
Tony Cha