 Robotics / 13287
    Re: Lego Mindstorms Europe Demo Tour —John Barnes
   Andy Lynch wrote: >There were also some other bricks modified to press into the touch sensors >on the blue robot. There may have been more, but I stopped looking at that >point. > >Don't get me wrong, the robots were *still* impressive, but I was (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Lego Mindstorms Europe Demo Tour —John A. Tamplin
   (...) I suspect the custom pieces that make their way into sets began life as a modification of an existing part. After all, I doubt they wanted to make a custom mold until they were certain it did what they wanted it to. John A. Tamplin (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Lego Mindstorms Europe Demo Tour —Rainer Balzerowski
   Hi all, (...) no problem with that. BUT ! We took part at the Lego VisionCommand 2000 Competition in Germany. We build an synchrodrive without lego turntables. The Lego chief engineer (don't remember the name, Steven ?????) toke a look at it an was (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)