 Robotics / 13284
    2 motors, different speeds —Tony Cha
   I have two motors set to the same power levels, but one is always going slightly faster than the other. I've tried it at different power levels but still the same result. Am I expecting too much for them to go at the exact same speeds? Or am I (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: 2 motors, different speeds —Bryan Wong
     (...) Yes I think you're expecting too much. :) Two "identical" motors will go at a *similar* speed if set to the same power level, but chances of them going at the *same* speed is highly unlikely. Bryan (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: 2 motors, different speeds —Jonathan Knudsen
   I have a whole article on this very subject: (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)