 Robotics / 13242
  Mindstorms books for a HandyBoard user ????

Hi I use a HandyBoard ((URL) as the controller for all my robotics projects. I'm looking for a source of inspiration for some new projects, especially some robot platform designs. How useful are any of the Mindstorms books, if you're NOT using the (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Mindstorms books for a HandyBoard user ????

"Scott Seaton" <scotts@aus.sun.com> wrote in message news:G4I36H.no@lugnet.com... (...) my (...) The books tend to have a sort of 50/50 split between building and coding apart from the Babani books which have a lot of programming (the first book is (...) (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)