 Robotics / 1322
    Re: 1999 Technic Car —Tim Rueger
   (...) At least they re-used the same panel for each pair of panels in each quadrant of the car. (Huh?) I think the two small panels in the front are the same, just rotated w.r.t. each other. The same goes for the two large panels in the back. Of (...) (26 years ago, 11-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: 1999 Technic Car —Chris Moseley
    Tim Rueger wrote in message ... (...) Hmm. I'm not happy about the arrival of Technic CRAPPs that this seems to show. Especially since there seem to be at least three different types, plus isomers. And it's red. Gack. But on the other hand there do (...) (26 years ago, 11-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)