 Robotics / 13190
    RE: FW: Another DIY sensor —Phil Vanderpoel
   Steve I would hope that better mice would have better encoders, but I don't know, I have a Logitech track ball I think I will take it apart and look at it to see how much difference there is.... The guy who suggested duct taping a mouse to the (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)