 Robotics / 13149
    Re: Another Technic Creation —John Barnes
   Well, she's done it again! Definite 10s in both technical merit and artistic impression in my opinion. I just hope Lego have reserved a range of set numbers for "Jennifer's Construction Set" (pun intended) models! I wonder what she does with all (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Another Technic Creation —Jennifer Clark
   (...) Easily - in fact my lego collection is very modest, and positively diminutive compared with some of the pictures and lists of other's collections online. The crane was built mainly from the 8480 Space Shuttle, the 8448 Supercar, and the 8266 (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)