 Robotics / 13130
Re: Vision Command/Movie Maker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 13:12:21 GMT

Josh Hunter <optijosh@cs.com> wrote in message news:G3uHoK.5EE@lugnet.com...
Hey. I was wondering if the two pc cameras lego sells are the same model.
they look like it and i want to be able to edit movies n stuff with my VC
but i dont want to shell out 200 bucks for a whole new set. you think • theres
a way to get my hands on the software? without breaking copyright laws?

I'm pretty sure they are the same.  You might try contacting LEGO, but I'll
bet they will tell you that you can't live without the set parts that come
with the Studios kit.  I'm sure making a copy of the Studios software would
break copyright laws.