 Robotics / 13129
Re: Compass update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 09:17:38 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Trent McConaghy <trentm@analogsynthesis.com> writes:
Hello,

Here's a challenge for those of you with Lego cameras and want compass • navigation:
Point the camera at a compass and process the visual information into • directional
input.  It's a bit more crude, but you can get away with almost any old • compass;
it doesn't need to be electronic!

(I won't be building this because I don't have the camera system.  I'm not • even
sure if I have a compass!)

Cheers,

Nice Idea but what is with the f****** cable ??

Rainer