 Robotics / 13127
    Vision Command/Movie Maker —Josh Hunter
   Hey. I was wondering if the two pc cameras lego sells are the same model. they look like it and i want to be able to edit movies n stuff with my VC but i dont want to shell out 200 bucks for a whole new set. you think theres a way to get my hands on (...) (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Vision Command/Movie Maker —Michael Gasperi
    Josh Hunter <optijosh@cs.com> wrote in message news:G3uHoK.5EE@lugnet.com... (...) theres (...) I'm pretty sure they are the same. You might try contacting LEGO, but I'll bet they will tell you that you can't live without the set parts that come (...) (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)