 Robotics / 13115
    Vision Command + other cameras —Mike Burger
   Mars Explorer seems quite happy to use any camera windows has, it is even happy to find and use my Pinnacle video capture card. Vision Command on the other hand, was NOT happy. I had the Logitek QuickCam Pro USB up and running on my system quite (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Vision Command + other cameras —Dean Husby
   (...) That's odd. My Mars set didn't have any packaging in it all all. Everything was just thrown in the box and shipped... Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)