 Robotics / 13102
    Pneumatic Sub parts —Jason Stern
    Over the past few weeks, I have heard people praising the Pneumatic Sub (model #8299) and the parts included with it. Just what are the parts and how much is a reasonable amount to pay for the kit? I have the option of buying the kit, but I want (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Pneumatic Sub parts —Frank Filz
   (...) If you're at all into pneumatics it's a good set, especially if you can get it for $25 like many of us did (many times over) from S@H. It contains: 1 pneumatic hand pump 1 large pneumatic cylinder 1 blue air tank 1 T-junction hose A TON of (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Pneumatic Sub parts —Jason Stern
   S@h sells it 25? Do they have anymore? Also, where can I get the weekly S@H specials? Jason (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)