 Robotics / 13102
13101  |  13103
Subject:
Pneumatic Sub parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 02:16:13 GMT

Over the past few weeks, I have heard people praising the Pneumatic Sub
(model #8299) and the parts included with it. Just what are the parts
and how much is a reasonable amount to pay for the kit? I have the
option of buying the kit, but I want other peoples opinions first.
Thanks for any help!

Jason