 Robotics / 13097
    Re: Opinions on the Ultimate Accessory set —J Austin David
   (...) I like the remote. The rotation sensor is good, too (easily lets you tie a motor to a steering wheel, for instance -- or a tach). The pieces themselves are mostly novel; an extra touch sensor, some weird stuff ... but I dig the remote. (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Opinions on the Ultimate Accessory set —Jason Stern
   Out of curiosity, where did you find the ultimate accessory kit on sale and for how much? Jason (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Opinions on the Ultimate Accessory set —J Austin David
   (...) Target -- $50 --- J Austin David austindavid.com austin@gtf.org Life is hard. It's harder if you use NT. (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)