 Robotics / 13096
Re: Opinions on the Destroyer Drone
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 22:50:12 GMT

there are some fairly unique peices in that set that had me looking at it
as well.  so that makes two people who want opinions.

_

brett wagner | brett@madhouse.org
get committed! | http://www.madhouse.org

On Wed, 8 Nov 2000, Mark Geddes wrote:

Hi All,

How do you people like the Destroyer Drone set? It looks like a cool model
to build, but there doesn't seem to be anything unique (robotics wise)  that
isn't already in the Mindstorms kits. Am I wrong?

It's going on sale for $30 Canadian. That's about 7.5¢ a piece, or about
5.2¢ US a piece (if my calculations are correct). That sounds cheap, but I'm
hoping for something unique that will help justify the purchase.

Thanks,

Mark Geddes