 Robotics / 13087
13086  |  13088
Subject:
(yoda)tizing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 06:26:42 GMT

Along the same vein, i'm reverse engineering (slightly) the Tiger
Electronics interactive Yoda doll that they relesed in june. If anyone has
had related experiences, please contact me ASAP. I've done a few
activities, like attaching a camera (for an interaction study) and testing
various components but other war stories (with or without the RCX) would be
great.

thanks,
christian.