 Robotics / 13058
    Re:AI in RCX (from proposer)
   Ok! I should NOT have said that programming neural-networks on the RCX is impossible, and that the only way is to use the PC. And to Yiu, I would like to say that I had no intention of detering you from this project. I agree completely with Andy (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: AI in RCX (from proposer) —Yiu
   rch8 There is no need to apologize as everyone could has his own view. Of course, I understand that you do not have any bad intention. And I believe that there is no "bad" people in our Lego playing groups. Thanks anyway. Yiu (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)