 Robotics / 13044
13043  |  13045
Subject:
AI in RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 12:35:54 GMT

I want to program AI into RCX
that can avoid objects by the readings of 3 three ultra-sonic sensors.

I am supposed to use Neural Network.
But I difficult as the programming is limited by the RCX
(even RCX 2.0 is used)

Would you be kind enough to give me a piece of advice?

Please give me any info or link that could be useful

Thanks

Yiu