 Robotics / 13041
  Re: How2 'count' in NQC

Steve, this is the third time you have helped me, and this time you obviously spent a lot of time working out the alternatives. First of all, the Wait (DELAY); in my inept code was not to flash every half second. It was to prevent additional counts (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: How2 'count' in NQC

In lugnet.robotics, Jerry Kalpin writes: [SNIP] (...) There is an EDGE mode available through the firmware that only counts transitions between pressed and non-pressed (actually some raw threshold value if I remember correctly) states. This sensor (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)