 Robotics / 13019
    RCX respond time —Eelco Kooiker
   I have some questions about the RCX. When I make a very simple program: Turn on motor A when Touchsensor 1 is pressed. How long takes it when I press the touchsensor before the motor is turning? 1 clockcylce of the CPU? When I make a program where (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: RCX respond time —Rik Bos
    "Eelco Kooiker" <eelco@kooiker.demon.nl> schreef in bericht news:G3EsvE.BI1@lugnet.com... (...) is (...) each (...) 3 (...) excelent work of Kekoa Proudfoot (Tolkien ?) speaks about 10mS clicks in with a task is activated, so I presume that there (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)