 Robotics / 13018
13017  |  13019
Subject:
Mini-Robomind
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 17:56:15 GMT

I was wondering how many people out there have used the Mini-Robomind?

http://www.seanet.com/~mcastelluccio/minirobomind.htm

If you have and you've set up a web-page or have experienced any trials or
tribulations I'd like to hear about them?

Please let me know as we are considering using this board for a project,
however it doesn't come with a lot of source code or references...

Thanks

Sean Verret
B.Sc. Electrical Engineering
M.Sc. Electrical Engineering 2002