 Robotics / 12985
  Robotics Competitions / Contests online

Hello Folks, It has been a while since I participated here (my brick collection was flooded last winter!) and I am glad to see the community is even more active than I remember. One of the activities I enjoyed most last year was participating in (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Robotics Competitions / Contests online

If there is, I don't know about it. I'd love to participate. Let me know if you need any help! Jason (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)