 Robotics / 12943
  Re: What is with the Technic Stormtrooper?

Wow! I am so pleased to know that LEGO are keeping an eye on how those of us, who are actually prepared to express our opinions in a public forum like this, feel about their products. I suspect that there are entirely different divisions within the (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: What is with the Technic Stormtrooper?

I think that there was some evidence a while ago about LEGO reps reading the lists. At least they are hearing us, now we need to see if they are doing anything about it. Andy (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: What is with the Technic Stormtrooper?

(...) This is certainly true - but when I think "I need more I/O" - I also think "I/O should be modular and infinitely expandable". I don't want *any* practical limit to the number of motors and sensors. A mere 'Mark II RCX' with (say) 5 inputs and (...) (24 years ago, 28-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)