 Robotics / 12949
Re: What is with the Technic Stormtrooper?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 20:09:34 GMT

I think that there was some evidence a while ago about LEGO reps reading the
lists. At least they are hearing us, now we need to see if they are doing
anything about it.

Andy

John Barnes wrote:

Wow! I am so pleased to know that LEGO are keeping an eye on
how those of us, who are actually prepared to express our opinions
in a public forum like this, feel about their products.

I suspect that there are entirely different divisions within the LEGO
organization responsible for different product areas. I just hope that
the Mindstorms guys are listening too, and pick up on the steady
message from just about every RCX user out there;

"we need more i/o" and "we need more kinds of sensors"

Now, having said it, I just have to sit and wait to see what happens.
It's kind of like praying for rain :)

JB

In lugnet.starwars, Todd Lehman writes:
Threepio should have a target on his chest.

In lugnet.starwars, Greg Majewski writes:
And his head should pop off if you hit it

As a representative of LEGO, I hope you understand that I must refrain from
responding to the subjective comments (to which you are certainly entitled)
in this string, but I will answer to the two functionality suggestions
mentioned here: the head and arms of #8007 do, in fact, pop off when contact
is made with the model's "breastplate."

Please continue your discussion here on LUGNET (and not in my e-mail box, I
implore you!): we are "listening."

Kiernan Mathews
Producer, LEGO Direct