 Robotics / 12936
    Re: What is with the Technic Stormtrooper? —John Barnes
   I am an AFOL because it is a very easy to use medium in which to construct and evolve mechanical devices - such as robotic platforms. I have bought a number of the older "high end" sets mainly to obtain the industrial quantities of parts that a true (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)