 Robotics / 12929
    Its a Bird! Its a Plane! No, its an RCX!? —Josh Hunter
   Hey! Anyone thought about making their rcx airborne? I figure we can do it with helium(lots and lots of helium) or with a hot air ballon. You could set up propellers and use a skid steering system. Yeah it would be reeeeeally difficult but i think (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Its a Bird! Its a Plane! No, its an RCX!? —Daniel Crichton
     "Josh Hunter" <optijosh@cs.com> wrote in message news:G319Fs.M75@lugnet.com... (...) set (...) I've seen RCX's used for this sort of thing before - one that comes to mind is one with a heat sensor to measure aitr temp at different heights, and (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Its a Bird! Its a Plane! No, its an RCX!? —James Stanton
   I was thinking of making a lego dirigible as part of an R&D project at my school. We came to the conclusion that we would need a baloon about the size of a small horse to get the neccesary equipment into the air. Though I still think that it would (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)