 Robotics / 12833
Re: Is Scout powerful?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 20:23:05 GMT

"Jeffrey Hazen" <jeffrey.hazen@northmill.net> wrote in message
news:01C039AF.73F65F40@northmill1...
With
one regular motor and a touch sensor on the Scout driving the fiber optic
unit, you can independently control up to 8 ( ! ) MicroScouts.  I don't
have an application for this, but I still think it's cool. ;>)

I could think of some applications for that, but I'd have to win a lottery
before I could afford 8 Microscouts!!
About Microscouts: when I first saw the Droid kit I thought it would be a
must have, but after seeing the specs I thought the price was a bit hefty...

Duq