 Robotics / 12808
    Re: Mindstorms mall tour —Jeff Canar
   same thing as another poster. I'd hardly call it an event. The one here in chicago had a wall climber, two of the new droid robots, and some p.c.'s set up running lego ads. That was it. The wall climber is neat to see, but hardly worth a trip. hope (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Mindstorms mall tour —Joe Knight
     I agree with Jeff (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Ada —KE Thomas
   Hello all, Has anyone ever tried using Ada to program the RCX? Kev. (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Java (was Ada) —Vihung Marathe
   I apologise if this has been discussed before ... but speaking of other languages ... What options do we have to do some real Java development for the RCX? I think there are two or three different implementations. I seem to remember TinyVm and leJOS (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)