 Robotics / 13002
13001  |  13003
Subject:
Java (was Ada)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 19:42:42 GMT

I apologise if this has been discussed before ...

but speaking of other languages ...

What options do we have to do some real Java development for the RCX?

I think there are two or three different implementations. I seem to
remember TinyVm and leJOS being two different approaches. But beyond
knowing these terms, I know nothing about them

Does anyone have any comparative analysis, suggestions, reviews?

-- V

KE Thomas wrote:

Hello all,

Has anyone ever tried using Ada to program the RCX?

Kev.