 Robotics / 12799
    help with NQC —Giacomo
   Finally i decided to use NQC, the Lego Programmer was too much limited, and others system to program the RCX where still limited;in the other hand ,however, i do not want to get under the firmware. Ok ,i downloaded the firmware 2.0 ,the NQC+Manual (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: help with NQC —Lester Witter
     (...) I am a programmer a so I will try to answer some of your questions. 1) I think the NQC distribution has some examples. D. Baum's book : The Definitive Guide to LEGO Mindstorms" is excellent and has very useful examples. I may have not gotten (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: help with NQC —Jon Kongsvold
     (...) Get a copy of RcxCC by Mark Overmars ((URL) is a great interface for programming NQC and has a tutorial that might have some examples you can use. (...) The main differences are: 1) Functions can have arguments and subroutines not. 2) If you (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: help with NQC —Steve Baker
   (...) I thought there were a bunch of them on the NQC homepage - if you can't find them, email me and I'll send you a bunch of NQC programs I've been playing with and whatever examples I havn't "modified to death". (...) Functions are 'inline' code (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)