 Robotics / 12793
    .dat files for robots? —Peter Vogel
   Hi all, I'm coaching this elementary school robotics team, and it would really help these kids (many of whom have never built with LEGO in any significant way before (the disadvantage of LEGO cost and Jrization!)) if they could see some samples of (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: .dat files for robots? —Jonathan Knudsen
   Hi Peter, Did you know that building plans for the robots from my book are online? (URL) includes a clever arm designed by Ben Williamson and also exhibits a directional transmission. (Note that Minerva 1.5 includes a slightly different directional (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)