 Robotics / 12785
Re: Parts - Lego or not
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 15:46:38 GMT

John Barnes wrote:

Is it just me or do other people have problems when
they build gear mechanisms sandwiched between
technic plates?

It's not just you :-) Recently I managed a workaround to this exact
situation with a 16 tooth gear by placing 1x2 tiles on the bottom plate.
The gear then rests on those tiles. Of course, I fully expect to find
concave crescents eroded in those tiles when the model gets taken to
bits sometime down the line.

Jennifer Clark