 Robotics / 12745
Re: Lego Stores in Canada
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 01:32:17 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, "Joseph Sun" <joseph.sundelacruz@3web.net> writes:
I just came back from the St Jacobs Outlet Mall, near Waterloo Ontario, • where
I discovered a Lego Store.  It is not associated with Lego (they say). • [snip]
There is another such Lego Store in the Cookstown Outlet Mall, at hwy 400 • and
89.  I do not know if any of the service kits are available there.

Jerry
--
Hi, I've been searching everywhere for a store like what you described.
Can you give me more info on the store like the address and number? Are

G'day Joseph,

You may be interested in my post regarding my second visit to the
one in St. Jacobs:

http://news.lugnet.com/loc/ca/?n=553

KDJ
Kyle D. Jackson, LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada