 Robotics / 12716
12715  |  12717
Subject:
Cheap Mindstorms Motors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 16:09:23 GMT

I noticed that Toys R US in central Ohio have deeply discounted Lego Znap
products. I bought a 3552 for $9.97 in Columbus (Hamilton Rd) last week.
Today I picked up models 3552 and 3571 for $4.90 each at TRU in Heath!  Each
includes a 9V motor (5225), cable, battery box and a few usable pieces. A
great deal of you want that third motor for mindstorms!

Just thought I'd let everyone know, I'm not sure if TRU is liquidating
these at all of their stores.

Paul