 Robotics / 12703
Re: Vision command and Mac
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 17:24:52 GMT

    Have you tried using Virtual PC (or Real PC)? I believe that Virtual PC
at least supports some USB devices, maybe the Camera is supported.

    BTW, has anyone thought of extending NQC --or any of the other
alternative RCX programming environments-- to deal with the camera?
Sounds like an interesting project.