 Robotics / 12684
RE: NQC versus Lego RCX Code Speed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 16:04:38 GMT

Hmm. This question seems to have gone the way of my PC-->IR Tower cable
question.

Let me try to get at the point that most interests me--what is the
difference, at the RCX level, between programs coded in NQC and programs
coded in RCX Code. Is the compiled NQC code closer to the "machine level"?

Dave Baum, are you out there?

Doug Wilcox
Senior Web Developer
iMcKesson Provider Solutions Group-Needham
160 Gould Street, Suite 130
Needham, MA 02494-2308
Phone: 781.453.2900 x 237
Fax: 781.455.7990
e-mail: Doug.Wilcox@iMcKesson.com
http://www.imckesson.com

"You see, I had this space suit. How it happened was like this ..."
(Opening lines from Robert A. Heinlein's Have Space Suit-Will Travel)