 Robotics / 12646
    Pneumatic Piston —Cong Ly
   Does anyone know where I can get Pneumatic Piston in Canada? if not, any online shop I can get it from? Also, what are the sizes for the Pneumatic Piston? It is only one fix size? Many Thanks. (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Pneumatic Piston —Dallas Hockley
   (...) I've used Spectrum Educational Supplies. I grabbed the dacta Pneumatic kit from them. The prices are a *lot* more reasonable than shop at home. Address: (URL) last time I ordered, you have to order by phone, as the web site is more just a (...) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Pneumatic Piston —Cong Ly
   No wonder, I tried Spectrumed's website and found it to be useless, so I decided to avoid them. Anyone from the Seattle area? I'm from Vancouver, and is heading down to Seattle this weekend to pick up Mindstorms parts, any good shop I should check (...) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)