 Robotics / 12647
Re: Pneumatic Piston
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 19:50:28 GMT

Cong wrote:

Does anyone know where I can get Pneumatic Piston in Canada? if not, any
online shop I can get it from?

Also, what are the sizes for the Pneumatic Piston? It is only one fix size?

Many Thanks.

I've used Spectrum Educational Supplies.  I grabbed the dacta Pneumatic
kit from them.  The prices are a *lot* more reasonable than shop at
home.

Address:  http://www.spectrumed.com

Unfortunately, last time I ordered, you have to order by phone, as the
web site is more just a brochure type thing.

Dallas