 Robotics / 12632
Re: outrageous prices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 22:21:23 GMT

Dunno about Canada, but down here in Texas, I noticed Toys'R'Us was • selling the Technics
Submarine for $US 29 - since that includes a pneumatics tank, a switch, a • pump and an actuator,
plus a fair amount of nice long beams and other 'standard' Technics • parts - it seems like
a good deal.

I'm not sure Lego *have* actually discontinued the pneumatics parts • though.  There was a
pneumatics pack offered in one of their recent catalogs.

--
    I meant the pneumatic powered sets like the pnuematic front end loader,
or the tow truck.