 Robotics / 12631
  outrageous prices

Hi, I'm new to this mailing list, and I was wondering if there is anywhere in Canada, specifically in Toronto to buy a lego Technic set with Pnuematics, even though they have been discontinued by lego. I called Lego Shop at home and to buy a (...) (24 years ago, 30-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: outrageous prices

(...) selling the Technics (...) pump and an actuator, (...) parts - it seems like (...) though. There was a (...) I meant the pneumatic powered sets like the pnuematic front end loader, or the tow truck. (24 years ago, 30-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)