 Robotics / 12606
  Re: Color images? (was: Re: digital camera entirely made of mindstorms?)

First you would need to find a light sensor that detects visible light, not mostly infared light. What type of sensor is this? Andy (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Color images? (was: Re: digital camera entirely made of mindstorms?)

I tried this a little when I first made my robot using the red bat wings that come with the set, and I couldn't get a good image through one of them. One of the big problems is that the sensor is mostly infrared, with some red sensitivity. I haven't (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Color images? (was: Re: digital camera entirely made of mindstorms?)

(...) Actually, I went home and tried it, and this seems to be the major problem. Even for objects that were totally green or blue, the value with the red filter over the end of the sensor was consistantly higher than the blue or green filtered (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)