 Robotics / 1260
  Re: 2 RCX communication on the same model

Embarrassed... I am just starting, and have been using the *Mindstorms* RCX code (that's my problem); it doesn't send IR messages. Since sending that post, I have downloaded and started to look at the Gordon's Brick Command programming interface. It (...) (26 years ago, 9-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 2 RCX communication on the same model

(...) You mean the RIS/GUI language? It _does_ have an IR message function. (26 years ago, 10-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

Matthew Miller wrote in message ... (...) my (...) I mean the one that came with the RIS. I will have a look again the program training modules for IR communication. Maybe I missed it. I am not using this interface any more, but will look to see if (...) (26 years ago, 10-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)