 Robotics / 126
    Lego "hopes" for Mac Mindstorms in '99 —Tim Rueger
   Hi, all, Don't know if anyone's snooped around the Mindstorms website recently, but I found this tidbit under the "Store" section (click on the image in the upper left corner at (URL) Macintosh version?: We understand that there are many Macintosh (...) (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)