 Robotics / 12592
    Re: digital camera entirely made of mindstorms? —Steve Baker
   (...) (This may be marginally off-topic - but someone will find it useful) That reminds me of the digital camera I made 'by hand' about 15 years ago by *carefully* milling the 'lid' off an old DRAM chip and replacing it with a microscope slide (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: digital camera entirely made of mindstorms? —Amnon Silverstein
   Oh! I remember a story about that in one of the Apple ][ magazines, or Circuit Cellar or something. They took a picture of a lightbulb I think (I guess their version needed more light than yours). They used the same technique you describe. I thought (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)