 Robotics / 12587
    X10-2 camera usage with Mindstorms? —Rob Hendrix
   I have recently purchased an X10-2 wireless color camera in hopes to use it in my frivilous campaigns at Mindstorming. I haven't received the camera yet, but I was wondering if any of you fellow robot heads could give me some advice or tricks on (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: X10-2 camera usage with Mindstorms? —Jin Sato
   Hi I have a same camera. and I disassemble and reconstruct to like this. (URL) (This WwbPage is written in Japanese.) (...) ---...--- Jin Sato * jinsato@magi.com * (URL) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)