 Robotics / 12563
  Roving Web Cam

I've built a new roving web cam. It is a camera equipped robot that can run around the house, and the driver sees pretty brisk (5 fps or so) video over the web, and he or she controls the robot by pushing buttons on the web page. Last year I did (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Roving Web Cam

On Mon, 25 Sep 2000, Amnon Silverstein wrote: [...] (...) and then you are going to mount a small notebook on the robot or what? - ask (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Roving Web Cam

I've constructed several Lego robots that carry a laptop around for telelegorobotics. My setup Sony VIAO Picturebook WebCam32 Lego Mindstorms RCX WebBrick (my telerobotic control program) A web page with some JavaScript (details with WebBrick (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)