 Robotics / 12560
Re: How 2 Augment RIS 1.5?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 18:13:43 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Jerry Kalpin writes:
I need to augment RIS 1.5 with more Lego components, sometimes to build a
temporary stand and sometimes as part of a robotic concept.  Lego S@H and
Dacta let you buy specific parts, but perhaps just a set of toy blocks would
be as good at a lower cost.  For example, there is "Star-Wars in a Bucket",
Lego 7159, as a possibility.  How have others solved that problem?

Jerry

See if you can find set #8462. It´s a truck with a lot of good pieces; a
turntable, 6 big alu-wheels, 2 air-tanks, a finger powered air-pump and 2 big
air cylinders. Also contains lots of blue/black beams, air tubes and other
good stuff. It´s a great addition to RIS 1,0/1,5.
Also see if you can find other #84xx, or older sets which have a lot of beams.
Good luck.

Nicolai.