 Robotics / 12540
  RE: Windows 2000

Hi Jim, I have had win2k since April last year and have had no problems with anything Lego-Related ( I don't have vision command yet, but I would assume it works fine, Let you know in a few weeks when it arrives). ~Mike As much as I hate to admit (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Windows 2000

The Vision command does *not* work with win2k. Dern thing won't even *try* and install. -Ryan ----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Cooper" <mcooper@uvic.ca> To: "James Stanton" <jbs@parsons.edu> Cc: "Lego Newsgroup" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> (...) (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)