 Robotics / 12498
    Re: Advice on Rotation sensors and steering please. —Jerry Kalpin
   Of course, for the back wheels you could join the two shafts in a differential and the difference of the two would appear in the rotation of the casing (don't forget some reverse gearing to make the sum zero for two motors going in the same (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Advice on Rotation sensors and steering please. —Steve Baker
   (...) Yes - but it doesn't tell me the distance travelled - I need that too. Still, I guess that using one sensor in the differential for steering and one on *one* of the wheels for distance would work better. I guess that the fact that the (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)