 Robotics / 12488
Re: How 2 Augment RIS 1.5?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 08:34:58 GMT

I just figured that out too :) I always wondered, what is TRU? I have
never seen one of those. Now I know that I go in one very often.

Andy

Wilcox, Doug wrote:

Do you know how LONG I've been subscribed to this list,
and I just NOW figured out that TRU = Toys R Us!

I'd often lamented that there was no "TRU" near me.

Time to rejoin the "I am an Idiot" thread.

Doug Wilcox
Senior Web Developer
iMcKesson Provider Solutions Group-Needham
160 Gould Street, Suite 130
Needham, MA 02494-2308
Phone: 781.453.2900 x 237
Fax: 781.455.7990
e-mail: Doug.Wilcox@iMcKesson.com
http://www.imckesson.com

"You see, I had this space suit. How it happened was like this ..."
(Opening lines from Robert A. Heinlein's Have Space Suit-Will Travel)